LEVEL 4: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN GRAY VALUES
- Using a scale of pastels ranging from black to white through intermediate values, cover the surface of the support to accurately describe all the subject's values, from black to white;
- Photo and Photoshop # 1: Photography: Shooting: Composing a high-quality artistic image, use your camera well. Photoshop: Introduction to the software and its main functions.
LEVEL 5: SWITCH FROM GRAY VALUES TO COLOR
- Using a simple color range, learn to use its colors to describe the values from dark to light without soiling the colors. Master the hard, soft and lost passages.
- Photoshop # 2: advanced features and complex compositions. Realization of a portfolio: graphic design and layout.
LEVEL 6: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN FULL COLORS
- Learn how to compose color scales according to the light’s temperature. Distinguish the range of colors that describes the play of shadows and lights versus the description of local or intrinsic colors.
Spring Session 2021
Teacher: Denis Jacques
- Every other Saturday 12:00 - 19:00, from march 27 to may 22
- Session : 5 courses of 6 hours – 615 $ +taxes
A 10% discount will apply for students who will have notified us of their status