LEVEL 4: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN GRAY VALUES
- Using a scale of pastels ranging from black to white through intermediate values, cover the surface of the support to accurately describe all the subject's values, from black to white;
- Photo and Photoshop # 1: Photography: Shooting: Composing a high-quality artistic image, use your camera well. Photoshop: Introduction to the software and its main functions.
LEVEL 5: SWITCH FROM GRAY VALUES TO COLOR
- Using a simple color range, learn to use its colors to describe the values from dark to light without soiling the colors. Master the hard, soft and lost passages.
- Photoshop # 2: advanced features and complex compositions. Realization of a portfolio: graphic design and layout.
LEVEL 6: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN FULL COLORS
- Learn how to compose color scales according to the light’s temperature. Distinguish the range of colors that describes the play of shadows and lights versus the description of local or intrinsic colors.
Winter Session 2023
- Every other Saturday, from 12:00 to 19:00, from September 23 to December 16, 2023
Teacher: Denis Jacques
- Session : 7 courses of 6 hours – 865 $ +taxes
IMPORTANT: Before enrolling, we require that you first contact us to make an appointment for a free preliminary interview.
A 10% discount for full-time students can be applied if we are notified.