LEVEL 4: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN GRAY VALUES
- Using a scale of pastels ranging from black to white through intermediate values, cover the surface of the support to accurately describe all the subject's values, from black to white;
- Photo and Photoshop # 1: Photography: Shooting: Composing a high-quality artistic image, use your camera well. Photoshop: Introduction to the software and its main functions.
LEVEL 5: SWITCH FROM GRAY VALUES TO COLOR
- Using a simple color range, learn to use its colors to describe the values from dark to light without soiling the colors. Master the hard, soft and lost passages.
- Photoshop # 2: advanced features and complex compositions. Realization of a portfolio: graphic design and layout.
LEVEL 6: PAINT WITH PASTEL IN FULL COLORS
- Learn how to compose color scales according to the light’s temperature. Distinguish the range of colors that describes the play of shadows and lights versus the description of local or intrinsic colors.
FALL SESSION 2020
In order to respect the sanitary distancing instructions, the Académie des beaux-arts de Québec will be offering a semi-private fall session. Regular classes for adults and drawing classes for young people will be open to groups of up to 4 students.
In order to be able to offer these courses to a smaller number of students, the regular course price will be temporarily increased. Please note that we are offering a 10% discount on the fall 2020 session to all our students who were registered in a course during the winter 2020 session.
From september 27th to december 5th
Teacher: Denis Jacques
- Every other Friday 10:00 - 17:00
- Every other Saturday 12:00 - 19:00
- Session : 5 courses of 6 hours – 680 $ +taxes
A 10% discount will apply for students who will have notified us of their status